Sunday, September 29, 2013

Too fat to fit

I went camping this weekend with girlfriends.  Had a fantastic time... a bit cold, a bit rainy, but the sun came out and we went biking, hiking, and had some awesome times (and drinks) around the campfire.

It was super cold on Saturday night, so I decided to cozy up in my sleeping bag.  Normally I'm a hot sleeper, and I usually just through my sleeping bag over myself and just kind of zip it up to my knees.  As I went to zip my toasty sleeping bag all the way up, it got stuck.

I twisted.  I pulled.  I shifted.  I yanked.  I struggled.  It wasn't a stuck zipper.  The object inside the bag was too large to be zipped up.

Yup.  I'm too fat to fit in my sleeping bag.

It was a cold, cold night.  In many ways.

1 comment:

  1. I've had problems with my sleeping bag being too snug, so I sympathize! I have a wider one now, which I prefer even when I am smaller--it's so much easier to turn over or move around in it.

    ReplyDelete