Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Allow me to introduce myself...

I see that there have already been a couple people to view my blog, which, honestly, baffles the crap out of me.

My name's Kat.  I'm almost 32 years old, and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (affectionately known as "Winterpeg.")  I live with my boyfriend and his two boys (I call them my stepsons... ), one cat, one dog, a fish tank, and a partridge in a pear tree.  I'm currently transitioning from a job to making money doing what I'm passionate about.

What else?

I'm fat.  I'm not overweight, not obese, I now fit into the unfortunate category of "morbidly obsese."  How did I get here?  That, my new internet friends, is a long story which I hope plays out on this blog.  How do I get out of the fat suit?  Stay tuned!

I've always found writing to be therapeutic and often cathartic.  I hope this blog keeps me honest to myself, the process I'm embarking upon, and to you.

- Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment